About the Campaign
– Construction of a 400 Meter pipeline extension from an existing clean water source.
– Construction of one water distribution point with six faucets at the primary school
– Establishment of the Water and Sanitation Committee
– Water, Sanitation and Hygiene training for teachers and students
– Sustainability training for the Water and Sanitation Committee
Project add-on: If contributions exceed the needed $11,000 for the water point, the extra monies will be used to construct a separate latrine fro the girls to use at the school. The school currently has only one latrine and is shared by both boys and girls. The estmated cost is $1,000-$1,500.
Water for the children of Hugemberda Primary School! Andrew
Friends of the Tadross Family. Water for the children of the Hugemberday Primary School.
You are making a difference
A gift from Phoenix Geophysics