A group of 60 water projects in partnership with the Relief Society of Tigray (REST) were just recently completed!
This project included:
– 35 new hand-dug wells
– 19 rehabilitated hand-dug wells
– six new spring protection developments.
– 60 water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) committees formed and functional
– 60 Community Extension Health Workers trained on personal and environmental hygiene and sanitation.
– 480 training manuals distributed to community members
The completion of this project means that 12,620 people now have access to clean water and life-saving training at this crucial time. Thank you for your support. This work is not possible without you.